April 1, 2020 (5:30 PM, EST) - Florida, USA
The State of Florida has declared that all non-essential businesses close until the 1st of May. C-Head will be closed during that time. We will still accept payment from customers for orders to be shipped after the quarantine period. All orders will be shipped based on the order in which they are received. You may request a full refund anytime prior to the day your order is shipped.
Health and Safety Statement
First and and foremost, we want to reiterate the suggestions and guidance from highly trained health professionals, government officials, and many others who can not stress enough "the importance of risk mitigation practices in this public health emergency". The health of everyone around us is priority number one, and we stand by all best practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at work, at home, in public, and the country and world at large.
Like you, we are operating off of updates, bulletins, news, communications with our customers, vendors, and all entities to maintain the most grounded posture as we all move through this health event...in which, as a nation and a global community, we will succeed.
Like most businesses we are experiencing a higher volume of calls and inquiries and are working diligently to field them all in the quickest fashion possible.
Currently, we are pushing back our normal order turn-around time from 24-hours to 2-3 business days. We have just now begun to foresee a backlog on existing orders, but we anticipate (provided the State of Florida does not shut down non-essential businesses) that our turn-around times should not exceed this new time frame (for future orders). We will update you accordingly.
SAFETY AND MANUFACTURING BEST PRACTICES AT C-HEAD TO ADDRESS COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
1. Every factory worker and employee is working in their own separate room. Each work station has their own tools and individual safety equipment. Each room and individual has their own sanitary materials (including: Sanitizer, Peroxide, 60%+ Rubbing Alcohol, and Disinfectant). No tools or other equipment are transferred to another individual room or department within C-Head. We are not a large manufacturing facility and this process was easy to build out and implement.
2. We have shaped a responsive policy on sanitation for all employees and work areas. Guidelines and suggestions are coming from Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health resources.
3. Our safety policy includes proper social distancing, hand washing/sanitizing, and other safety measures to ensure the sanitation of C-Head parts as they move through our internal operations.
4. There are regular check-ups on safety practices and reminders from leadership in manufacturing.
5. All outside materials received from vendors are quarantined for a minimum of five (5) days.
6. As a long standing policy, all of our toilets are thoroughly cleaned with proper cleaning agents prior to boxing and shipping. However, we have updated our practices to include further disinfectant measures against COVID-19.
IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AN ORDER THAT HAS NOT SHIPPED, YOU MAY CANCEL THE ORDER AND WE WILL HAPPILY GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND.
Please contact us via EMAIL or reach us by phone at: 386-279-9061.
These are the best channels, but if you must contact us and are having trouble, you can message us through Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/cheadofficial/